Other places to find Susan Kay Burke (Mistress Bawd)
- CD Baby
- More Renaissance Folk Music!
- Mistress Bawd on Facebook
- Facebook is a great site for finding old friends, and for keeping connected to friends everywhere! And the best part is I can see your picture! That is if you add one!
- Mistress Bawd's Bordello!
- Group site for fans and friends of Mistress Bawd...
- A great place to keep up with other folk that love to attend the many Renaissance Festivals that have come to life around the USA and the World!
- A great place to net work with people!
Other photos taken by Michael Jay Burke
- A start of sharing of pictures taken by: Michael Jay Burke, of our adventures and places of interest which have crossed our paths... It will be up-dated, on-the-fly, in the future! Hope you enjoy them as much as we did experiencing them firsthand!!! You are welcome to pass them along to your friends, as well.....
John Denver's Windstar
- More of Michael's Photography
- John Denver's Windstar Foundation
- Join Susan Kay AKA Mistress Bawd today, and become a member of the Windstar Foundation, PO Box 656 2317 Snowmass Creek Road Snowmass, CO 81654 Phone: 970-927-5430 1-866-927-5430
- Windstar Colorado Connection Website Updated with Photos from Earth Day 2008
- Website Updated with Photos from Earth Day 2008
Other Artist that are recomended by Susan Kay Burke
- Silks With Attitude!
- My dear friend Ann hand dyes all her must have creations! Remember! All Bawdette's should have lingerie... Ann has everything you need to look beautiful!!!! She is so.... Talented!!!! You gotta see them! Hit on this link...
- Welcome to Joseph Baird Online
- Joseph Baird has been a dear friend of mine for many years... I encourage you to go to his site and check him out! I never can get enough of his music! He's great!
Links to Renaissance related sites
- Siouxland Renaissance Festival
- The Siouxland Renaissance Association is an all volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to provide the community with education and an opportunity to participate in family-friendly events with a focus on the Renaissance throughout the year, including an annual festival, other educational programs, and fund-raising events.
- Celtic MP3s Music Magazine